Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Late B-day Lyndsy La-rue!!

I am few days late, but I wanted to tell Lyndsy, my sister in law happy birthday!! I hope you had a great day and I still want to steal your camera!



27 facts and reasons we love you!

1. You are so good with a camera. I love having a photographer in the family.
2. Lyndsy makes the best guacamole ever!!
3. She loves Saturday Night Live and The Office.
4. She is a sweet mommy.
5. Three babies under 3 and she still has patience.
6. She introduced me to digital scrapbooking.
7. I got to do the flowers for her and Levi's wedding.
8. She is a Twilight fan.
9. She is currently serving as a cub scout leader in her ward.
10. She has a ton of brothers, and no sisters.
11. Her dad is Canadian.
12. She is a coupon a holic and proud of it!
13. She designed my families Christmas card last year.
14. We finally got her to see the wisdom from starting in the center of a pan of fudge jumbles.
15. She is a craft junky, just like the rest of us girls.
16. I think her eyes are one of her best features, they are SO pretty!
17. She will drink a glass of water over anything else.
18. She is not much of a carnavore,
19. but she does love dads london broil.
20. Her middle name is Jean
21. If you want to get your butt wooped at Texas Hold 'em, she'll do it for ya!
22. She was a cheerleader in high school
23. She meet Levi when they were still teenagers, but he dosen't remember, and she wasn't impressed.
24. I get to be an aunt to her three beautiful little girls.
25. She can be a bit scary when playing pit.
26. She loves calla lilies.
27. She makes the cutest bows, signs and bow holders.

Happy Birthday Lyndsy! I feel so blessed to have you as a sister! Thanks for all that you do!

2 comments:

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

ahh! you are so sweet! THANKS A MILLION!I've been slacking on my birthday tributes.....thank

nana rosie said...

Happy Belated b-day again! I got the "cafe` Rosie" salad stuff for your B-day dinner! Love you tons!
Rosie