Friday, June 5, 2009

It's been awhile!

So I have totally slacked off in keeping up on the blog! I can't believe it has been since April and that May is already over!
The kids are out of school. They really needed the break, especially Gunner, I think he had it by the last day. Before they got out I got to go with Gunner on his field trip to the Bean Museum and to the Pioneer Park Museum in Provo. It was fun and I got such a kick out of watching Gunner and his classmates. They are all in the stage were they are deciding maybe the opposite sex is not as icky as they thought! But they don't want to say it out loud, cause what if their friends still think that girls are icky! So they stand in two groups, one boys and one girls. And one will go "hey Camille, Gunner thinks your cute!" and then a girl goes "no, Camille likes Jack" and so a boy yells back, "Jack thinks Maria is cute!" and they go back and forth until one or the boys decides he needs to prove who he likes and goes over and pulls a girls hair! And then it starts all over again.

Gunner and his friends Jack & Christian.

But, that is not all we learned. The Bean Museum is really cool. And it is free. So if you or the kids have never been and you are looking for something to fill the summer days you should check it out.




I thought Pioneer Park was really interesting, but the kids were bored and lost interested in what the guide had to say.


Gunner took his digital camera with him. One of the best parts was watching what he would take pictures of.


I probably took more pictures like these than of anything else!

But the very best part was getting to spend a whole day with just Gunner. Sometimes I feel like I put so much pressure on him, cause he is the oldest. And I don't get to spend a lot of time with just him.



But, now that school is done that leaves us with the fun question, what do we do with three kids all summer? They don't need to be babysat, more just supervised to make sure they don't play video games all day. Lucky for us my mom and sister, Star are helping us out. Taya loves spending time with her Auntie!

I also did not get to wish my mom and sister, Teisha a happy birthday and do there list! But my Sis in law, Lyndsy did such a good job hers, I am just going to say ditto! Happy (late)Birthday mom and Teisha, love you both!

A couple more pics for my sisters. Remember the princess braid? Here is Taya sporting her very own version of it!


2 comments:

The Umbergers said...

Ahhhh I can't believe how big Gunner is! Who the crap told him he could grow up?! I love that pic of you and Gunner! It's cute! And I love Taya's hair! I miss them all!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

love the princess braid! yay for summer!~