Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Bella!






Today is Bella's (my niece) third birthday! These are a few pics I have of her that I LOVE!
Bella-boo, three reason why we love you!

1. You are Taya's best friend. You gave her a much needed cousin and play mate. You make going to Nana and Papa's house a little bit sweeter for her!

2. You are so wise for such a little girl. You have the wisdom of an old man. And it is fascinating some times to hear all the things you have to say.

3. Bella, you have the Tippetts carnivore gene! I think it is great that you will try anything once! And I think that their should be "steaken"

We love you! Happy, Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

i love that picture of levi and bell at rob's. hmmm...sepia tint with a black vignette.......hmmmmm.