Friday, September 11, 2009

I hope they call me on a mission...

I was told by Starlee and my mom that I needed to share this picture with you.



This is Gavin's self portrait of himself in 11 years when he goes on a mission.

He brought this home a few months ago from church. He was suppose to draw himself. Apparently Gavin thinks in 11 years he will be a thirty year old Hispanic man!
Note the facial hair, note the all black hair, note the all black suit....I am unsure if he is going to be a missionary or James Bond.

When I told him missionaries couldn't have facial hair, he said that when he goes on his mission the rules will be different or he will make sure they are different! That is Gavin for you always trying to make it his way.

I do love the picture. I have saved it in his scrapbook. I think some day it may make a darling cover to a missionary program!

No comments: