Sunday, September 27, 2009

2009 Family Photos


You know any post that starts out with this pic is going to be good!


My sister in law Lyndsy, is a very talented photographer. Check out her blog, Pickle Head Photograph

She was sweet enough to take some photos of the family for me.



I have not had a really good shot of the three kids all together in a long time. So I asked her for one of the three kids.


I asked for a family shot for this years Christmas card.


A shot of Taya in both regular clothes...


and in her Tinkerbell outfit...


and a daddys girl shot.


Then I wanted one of Gunner...


and of him in his Scout uniform for a shadow box I am doing with all the mothers pins I have from him....(in the first one he is actually rolling his eyes, but it worked out good!!)



And then Gavin I needed a really good one for his 8th birthday / Baptism...


I needed one with me and the hottie man!!


I saw this same concept and loved it...luck me Lyndsy duplicated it so well!! A version of this may end up on the Christmas card...






I love this in sephia too!

I am not telling which one will end up on the card it is a suprise....okay I really just can't decide!

Thank you Lyndsy! I LOVE these! You did a great job. I know that we did not get any great ones of your family. So tell me when and I would love to come push the button for you...and get some cute ones of you guys!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great Pics! this reminds me I need your new address for Christmas and Teisha's if you have it. :)