Sunday, September 20, 2009

Finally got me some Rob's Pictures

...Starlee went all the way to St George to pick them up for me!
Here are some of my favorites



This is Gunner, waiting....waiting...waiting...for a fish.
This is Isabella, my three year old niece that Cory is cradling. Taya wanted nothing to do with shooting the gun, but Bella sure did!


This is the actual lake, Rob's Reservoir. My family has been going there since my great grandfather. We would meet up with all my cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. I remember hearing the trucks way off in the distance and knowing that one of my cousins was almost there. We went up, rain or shine every year. My sisters were barely a few months old and we still went up! Levi caught the biggest fish on this trip. It was sure pretty with its unusual yellow coloring.

Cory and Gavin on the four wheeler.
Love this! So sweet! Momma and son.
This is the old mill. My dad said it use to be a grain mill along, long time ago. I always remember it as meaning we were almost to the base of the mountain. When I was little, it was not chained or fenced, so we would go in and explore. My grandpa would stop there every year to get himself some fresh watercress. It is now chained, locked and fenced with no trespassing signs posted all over it. Vandals were coming in and tagging it or taking the old barn wood. It sure is pretty and spooky at the same time. Wait until you see what we do with some pictures of this on the craft blog!
My sweet little nephew, Arbor who is almost two. This is actually pretty clean.







Teisha, I love your camera!

No comments: