Friday, October 2, 2009

Going private...

In addition to this blog I also do a craft blog. I do the craft blog to share ideas with other people. But I have noticed that the more hits I get to the craft blog, the more hits I get this, our family blog. I am not apposed to family, friends and even people I don't know so well checking out this, the family, blog. But I feel, in order to monitor who is viewing the family blog and our day to day going on, that it needs to become a private blog.
This will only affect the family blog and Gunner's blog (even though he has not blogged in several months, I hope that at some point, he may decide he wants to start blogging again.)
The craft blog will remain public.
If you want to be able to view this(the family)and Gunners blog still, please leave a comment or email me.
I will officially make the switch in one week (October 10th) to private.
If you are on the list of blogs at right, you will automatically be added to the people who can access our family blog.

3 comments:

The Mayhews said...

I'm on your list, so that means you don't need any more info, right? let me know!
I love reading your blog!

Michelle said...

Count me in please! I would still like to read your family blog.

C - T Harper Family said...

I want to see! It's fun to see your family.