Friday, December 26, 2008



This is a fun tag! Open the folder where you keep all your photos. Look at the 3rd folder and post the 3rd picture listed with out cropping or editing. Now explain the picture.
I tag: EVERYONE!

This is one of my favorite pics of Gavin! This is from Rob's reservoir, a family fishing hole. It was taken in 2007 by my sister in law Lyndsy. I had sent to camera with Cory and told him to take pictures. Lyndsy took the camera from him and filled it with so many cute pictures. I know Cory would not have done this. (Thanks Lyndsy!) I used this picture some many times when I was working at Die Cuts.

1 comment:

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

oh thanks for playing. it love this one because i am obsessed with pictures and picture taking! this is a good one of gavy. deep in thought in one of the most peaceful places!