Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dear Santa...

So Gunner has never really commited to anything for Christmas at one point he wanted a telescope. But he brought this letter home from school today.

He is asking for a CTR ring, animal crossing city folk for wii, legos and Mario cart double dose for game cube and also a digital camera for his blog. And as every child his belife in Santa, he has asked santa to fix his beloved nutcracker.

Gavin was using it to crack pistachios and he broke the handle in the back that makes the mouth move up and down. So if any of you have ideas on how to fix that...My dad or Levi could probably do it, so I may have to give it to one of those experts! Help Levi, Help Dad!

On a brighter note, we finally got the tree and Christmas decorations up on Saturday. I think the house looks great! We ended up using a little mini tree I have and putting it on a tall box. We have a 10 foot tall tree, but in this house there are no ceilings that tall. So we improvised. And ALL the ortaments are on! Now you put that many on a 10 foot tree, they look great! You put them on a 5 foot tree and well...

They are all on the bottom branches!

We also found out on Saturday that we have to move out of this house by January 1st. The owners kids are moving to Utah and want to live in the house. So we have been frantically looking for a house. We found an adorable one up on the hill from were we live. We are hoping to get that one, we put in an application for it, but I guess a few other people are looking at it too. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

3 comments:

The Umbergers said...

Oh my gosh! Gunner kills me! I am so glad he still believes in Santa! I hope he gets his precious nutcracker fixed!

Levi said...

that is adorable and so sweet. I like how he put "it would be helpful to help"!

Good luck with the house situation!!!

Les and Margaret said...

I am impressed that Gunner has decided on what he wants. Chase and Rex are continually changing their minds. Merry Christmas

Margaret