Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The dreaded move...

So we made the move over the New Year weekend. I had two nearly four day weekends in a row and had to spend the first one packing and the second one moving. Not My idea of a way to spend vacation time! But the move went relatively smooth. We had lots of family that helped out! My mom and sister, Star, got the kitchen in order. My sister in law, Sharla and mom in law got Gavin's and Taya's rooms up and going. And I got Gunner's room. I love Gunner, he is so neat and orderly, but he is not very good at moving. He freaked!! He would not use any of the bathrooms until I Lysoled them. His desk was put in his room and it was not centered and he went nuts. Plus, he could not play games for 4 days, cause they were not hooked up and he was so miserably mean because of it! But all is well now, his desk is centered, his books are on the shelf in order from biggest to smallest and all the bathrooms have been Lysoled. He even spent all day Sunday playing video games. Thank you, everyone who helped us move!!! You rock!!

Our Internet is not up at home yet, but as soon is it is I will be posting pics from Christmas. Hope everyone else had a funner New Year than us, at least I got my midnight kiss from Cory after which we fell into bed, exhausted!

1 comment:

Levi said...

I am so glad the move went well! I heard the house is perfect! Happy New Year!!!