Sunday, November 23, 2008

GO SEE TWILIGHT!

Why you still sitting there...go!
Okay, maybe not this moment, but it is worth seeing.
I went and saw the first midnight showing on Thursday night/Friday morning. Having scored a TICKET (Thanks Danelle!)
I was prepared to be disappointed, cause I thought the guy playing Edward was not nearly as cute as he was in my mind. But the movie rocked!! And "Edward" even pulled it off. Unlike a few of the Harry Potters, it even put as much of the book in as a 2 hour movie could hold. Plus Jacob was adorable, Bella was perfect and the guying playing James was HOT!
Even if you have not read the books, I think you would enjoy the movie.
I will deffinetly be seeing that again.

Now a plug for my sister in law. go check out http://www.bellabooinc.blogspot.com/
Lyndsy does digital Christmas Cards. They are so cute and only $15 and you get a digital copy so you can print as many as you want. They are cuter than anything I have seen on snapfish, costco and walmart. Plus she can customize them. So if you have a favorite color or need more pics or less pics, she can do it. She is amazing. She has done my moms for the past couple of year. Check it out.

If I don't make it back on before Thanksgiving..Hope you have a good one. And happy shopping the next day, of you are like Cory and I then you will be out shopping!

2 comments:

Levi said...

I can't wait to see Twilight! Thanks for the shout out Shilo! You are so awesome!!!! 3 more days til st george sunshine!

Danelle said...

it was way fun thanks for going with me !!!! lets get together soon!!!