Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Levi...your old!

Yup, turning 30 officially makes you old!! But we still love you....

Mom - When Levi was about 4 or 5 he loved Bert and Ernie. During one episode Bert and Ernie were fishing, they weren't having much luck. So they began to sing out "Here fishy, fishy fishy." And the fish would jump into the boat. Levi and Kevin were fishing at Rob's and weren't having much luck. So Levi began to call out "here Fishy, fishy fishy" waiting and waiting....

Gavin - He taught me how to fart and burp. And he is funny.

Starlee - Probably when he came home from his mission and he wore his flip flops in the shower, couldn't speak English and he kept asking for permission to do everything.

Dad - When he was about 7ish, we were in the locker room at the rec center. He turns to me and whispers "dad, that guys black." I am just trying to keep him quite, so I say "yea, shhh, yea" then he says louder "Dad that guys black!" "shhh, yea, well talk about it later." So then he shouts "Dad, that guys black!!" Luckily when I looked over at the guy, he just had a big grin on his face.

Gunner - He is funny!

Shilo - We are only 13 months apart and that made us really close! We grew up being best friends and doing everything together. When we were in high school, I would spend every Saturday night braiding his and all our friends hair into to teeny tiny braids.

Lyndsy - One of my favorite things about Levi is that he always listens to me and shows me he cares even if he doesn't understand.

Cory - We went to Super Cross and got to meet Karl Malone.

Teisha - The time he hog tied me, put my big toe in my underwear and then put me on the porch.

Taya - He's cool!

I am still waiting on one answer...but wanted to get this up for Levi. Since it has been a week since his bday! Happy Birthday you old man!!!

1 comment:

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

ohhh boy! I am such a freakin weirdo. (this is Levi by the way) Thanks everybody so much for the embarrassing memories, and kind thoughts. Thanks Shilo for doing this. Best family ever.