Friday, February 5, 2010

Funny kids...

Talking about what Nana would make for my birthday dinner....
Me: "I don't know what to pick for my birthday dinner"
Gavin: "Why don't you just pick bacon, ribs and jello...that's what I would have"


While watching Say Yes to the Dress...
Me: "What do you think of that dress?"
Taya: "Not enough sparkles"
Me: "hmmm..your right"
Taya: "When I get married I am just going to walk in and say I would like to see your most sparkle, most puffy dress please!"

Talking about his extreme dislike of blood, guts and all other related items...
Gunner: "Mom? Do you think all girls want to have babies?"
Me: "Most of them, Why?"
Gunner: I just don't think I could handle watching my wife have a baby. Do I have to be in the room?"
Me: "YES! That's not really fair on her to have to go through that all alone."
Several minutes go by....
Gunner: "Mom?"
Me: "hmmm"
Gunner: "Do you think Rachel wants to have babies?"
Me: "I would think so."
Gunner, mumbling to himself: "I'm going to have to talk to her about that."
Me, thinking in my head: "NOOOOOOO you are to young, you are my baby, you don't like girls, stay small!"

No comments: