Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Taya..... Baby!

Taya's Bday was last week. My Little girl turned 7!! It is hard to confront, but I am pretty sure that all birthdays from here on out will be hard for me to confront, cause she is just not my tiny little baby!!!

Star - Taya is the sweetest most well behaved little girl ever! I'm not just saying that because I'm her auntie! I love her sweet face! She's my home girl! I love teaching her new words. Oh and we look just a like!

Cory - I love her little toothless smile. I love it when she runs up to me after work, screams daddy and throws herself into my arms.


Nana - I love that she loves my rolls. I think it is sweet that she sleeps with one of my rolls!! That makes it all worth while making them every Sunday!

Gavin - She's cool most of the time.


Shilo - Taya is my sweet pink baby! I love that she is a girl, I also love that she does not so girl, that she screams at every bug. She completes our family so well.

Gunner - I like having a sister. We play DS together.


Teisha - I remember how cute and little Taya was on my wedding day. And she looked adorable in her little blue sunflower dress.

Lyndsy - I love that Taya and Bella are best buds! She is just so sweet with her.

Johnny - Taya is so sweet and loving. I love how she plays with Arbor. She takes care good care of him and he has so much fun with him.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Precious stuff. How you doing? just popping over to see how things are in your world. Doing a giveaway on my blog, see if it's something you would like. See you. Keri (a.k.a. Sam)