Saturday, January 16, 2010

Johnny its your birthday! (sort of)

I think I should win the worst sister of the year award! This is the second year being late getting Johnny's birthday wish out to him! But, you know what they say...better late than never!
To wish Johnny a happy birthday I have asked everyone a favorite memory or something they love about Johnny and here are the answers:

Dad Says: "I remember fishing at Piute Lake with him...the fetcher caught the biggest fish, it was like 4lbs! He may not catch the most, but he always catches the biggest"

Mom Says: "The first time I met Johnny I made potty pudding....and yet he still married Teisha."

Cory Says: "He saved me from a boring family reunion. He brought his awesome remote control car and let me drive it...and still likes me even though I wrecked it."

Shilo Says: "Johnny has helped me with so many computer things...and is great to vent to"

Levi Says: "He and Teisha came out and stayed really late helping us frame our house, even though it was cold and I am sure they were tired"

Lyndsy Says: "I get to talk nerd with him."

Teisha (His Wife) Says: "He spoils me and is such an awesome daddy. The first time he told me he loved me, I was laying by him and had just fallen asleep. He said you know Teisha I love you, I have never said that to anyone!"

Star Says: "When he was living with us or even know, when he visits, he is willing to take me anywhere or just do anything...he is really generous."

Gunner Says: "He has taught me a lot about computers."

Gavin Says: "He buys me donuts"

Taya Says: "He does lots of stuff on the computer."

Happy (late) Birthday Johnny!

1 comment:

The Umbergers said...

Ah ha ha ha love it! And Johnny loved it too! He got a good laugh from it. It also means alot to him too so thank you!