Friday, July 31, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

Last night when I went to check on the kids before I went to bed, this is what I found.



I love her sweet little hand here!



Isn't she sweet, such a little momma. The doll is Baby Marker. That doll has been almost as well loved as Buggy, her beloved blanket. That was the first doll that she got. Santa gave it to her for her first Christmas. Not long after that Taya decided to do the babies "make up" with some markers. Hence the name Baby Marker. To be honest the thing is a little to "chucky doll" for me, but she loves it as you can see from these pics.

On another note I have finally got a job. The hours are perfect. 9 am until 3 pm. So I can drop the kids off to school and then I can pick them up! Which is exactly what I was wanting to do. I am mostly acting as a property manager for my bosses various apartments. But I will also be helping him with property appraisals, which he also does. So far it is great!

1 comment:

nana rosie said...

OH my goodness is that the CUTEST thing!! We always new she was a Angel!! She even looks like one!
Taya, you are sooooo loved!!
Thanks fot sharing that!...
time goes by soooo fast,cherish evey moment!!