Sunday, January 25, 2009

Johnny Umberger, Happy Birthday!

So Lyndsy, my sister in law, saw this idea on one of my cousions blogs and borrowed it from her, I am now borrowing it from Lyndsy.
She did this for me, in honor of my birthday and I loved it! She listed one thing about me for each year I have been alive. I am only one birthday behind, Johnny, my brother in law, So I figured now is the perfect time to start! Johnny's birthday was a couple of weeks ago.



1. Johnny is an awesome dad.
2. Johnny is a computer wiz, he can fix anything or answer any question having to do with a computer.
3. He & Cory and great friends!
4. Johnny has 1 sister and 1 brother.
5. Johnny is so sweet with his mom.
6. He is very patient. Anyone who can have Teisha's ENTIRE family packed into their house and still smile...a saint really!
7. Johnny was a toe head, just like Arbor when he was little.
8. He currently lives in Hurricane, UT, but has lived in LOTS of other places.
9. He LOVES remote control cars.
10. Johnny and Teisha have a very sweet marriage.
11. He can make the BEST potato salad ever!
12. Very funny, after he gets to know you.
13. Extremely smart.
14. Very generous.
15. Has a great smile.
16. Beautiful blue eyes.
17. A champion egg decorator.
18. Always willing to help out.
19. Loves his Xbox.
20. Has a very sweet dog, Zoe.
21. Is a total carnivore, just like the rest of us.
22. Works from home.
23. Recently gave up soda pop.
24. Not much of a talker, but when he does it is worth hearing.
25. Loves his nieces and nephews.
26. Johnny is very proud of his little family.
27. Great listener.

Happy late B-Day Johnny! Hope your day was great!

3 comments:

The Umbergers said...

Ahhh that was cute! I read it to him and he liked it! That was a good idea!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

happy birthday johnny! we're so glad you are in the fam!

Michelle said...

Happy Late BDay!