Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tagged! 8 Things...

Okay, so I am a newbie blogger, so this is the first time I have been "tagged". But it seems fun, so thanks Karilyn, for introducing something fun and all about me (which doesn't happen often when you are a mommy"

8 Things I am passionate about:

1. Cory! Love of my life and best friend.
2. My kids, all 4 of them. Don't get me started on them.
3. My family
4. Living the gospel, and being an eternal family.
5. My friends
6. Staying out of unnecessary debt. Or as we call it "the Vacuum".
7. Ensuring my kids get a good education.
8. Scrapbooking, all though I am fairly far behind

8 Phrases I say Often:

1. Love you!
2. Walk it off.
3. I don't know how to make I don't know.
4. Are your arms and legs painted on. (thanks Dad!)
5. Turn off the games.
6. No, I don't speak Spanish.
7. Am I speaking Spanish again?
8. Good Afternoon, Traco.

8 Things I want to do Before I Die:

1. Go on a cruise.
2. Finish all my scrapbooks.
3. Make a "gourmet" meal.
4. Learn a foreign language.
5. Be a Size 8.
6. Visit Nauvoo.
7. See each of my children married in the temple.
8. Meet all of my grandchildren.

8 Things I want or Need:


1. To appreciate my kids and husband more.
2. To read to Taya more.
3. New dress shoes for work that aren't open toe.
4. A Gavy hug.
5. The economy to settle down.
6. A cricut machine.
7. Be more patient.
8. To stop coughing.

8 (or 5) People I Tag:
1. Teisha
2. Lyndsy
3. Laura
4. Athena
5. Michelle

No comments: