Sunday, August 31, 2008

One last Fling!




So we promised the kids we would do something fun to end the summer this weekend. But the question was how to fit it in to this busy, busy weekend. Friday night was there school picnic, which was fun, but a little to school like. Then Saturday my Mom and I threw a bridal shower for my best friend from high school, Tammy (okay more like grade school.) We planned to take them to Seven Peaks on Monday, but then found out there was a huge storm expected Sunday/Monday. So we took them Saturday afternoon. We had a blast! We took the Hamberlin Kids with us (Hunter, Jade and Denver) Gunner and Hunter pretty much did there own thing. I tend to forget that Gunner is at the age, were maybe he doesn't want mom and dad hovering so much! Gavin and Cory were buds and did EVERYTHING, including the boomerang and the "toilet" as Gavin called it. So that left me, Taya, Jade & Gavin to do a few of the tamer things. I could barely get Taya on the tadpole area. So that nixed any of the slide for her. But we had so much fun, we will definitely be buying season passes next year, and getting the kids in some swim lessons.

1 comment:

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

looks like you all had fun. I looooove taya's haircut!