Sunday, March 15, 2009



Gavin has a very charsmatic personality, EVERYBODY know who Gavin is at his school, the little kids, the big kids, the teachers. I have seen 8th graders walk up to him in the hall and say "Hey Gavin how is it going?" So it was no big surprise when Gavin was chosen to be the star of the first grade play. He was Christopher Columbus. I have to say, coming up with that costume was hard, I mean really, what did Christopher Columbus wear? Even Wikipedia could not give me a good idea. So I ended up recycling his pirate costume, without the hat and the eye patch. And even though he was horrible sick (he had a fever of 101.6) he did great! And you know, he was the of course the cutest one up there! (I'm his mom, what else am I going to say!) So until he wins an Oscar, at least he has my vote!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

He is a great kid! So handsome.