Friday, February 27, 2009

Taya Baby!

Taya, our "baby" is 6 today. I can't believe my sweet little MayMay, is 6!! So in her honor...

1. Taya is my sweet little princess, the one we waited for after we lost Shaylee.
2. Taya is so patient, probably from having 2 big brothers.
3. She loves any thing mini - the smaller the better!
4. Taya is the only kid I know who would rather eat an orange or apple over cake and cookies!
5. Give her a box of cereal and her "buggy" and she is one happy girl!
6. When she was about 2 she was jumping on my bed, did a back flip and landed on her nose on a book case. It was 8:30 at night, I was home with the kids by myself. There was blood everywhere and she passed out. I called 911. They cops, fire dept and ambulance all arrived. She ended up being okay, after 11 stitches across her tiny little nose. But to this day she still has a very faint scar.


I love you Taya, you are my sweet little princess!!!!

3 comments:

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

happy birthday!!!

Amy Sorenson Roberts said...

the party was so cute shi you are so creative! and she likes anything tiny because she is tiny!!! happy birthday!

Amy Sorenson Roberts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.