Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday


Gunner turns 9 tomorrow! I can't believe he is that old! He is going in to 4th grade. Wow! It just doesn't seem that he should be able to do that yet. I guess that if Taya is going to kindergarten, then Gunner has to be older then that! But wow! He asked for a fish tank. We got him one that fits in his room on his desk. I will be taking him, first thing in the morning to get fish.

I have started scrapbooking again. I have not scrapped since Die Cuts. But I finally broke out the adhesive and the straight edge cutter (cause I couldn't cut a straight line if my life depended on it!) It was fun! It was nice to get back into it and not have some one tell me how bad I suck!

The 4th was intresting! But fun. Hope you all had some fun too! As you can tell from the photo, Gavin had a lot of fun, but give Gavy a rib and he is in heaven.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I want to scrapbook too!! My plan was to get lots of pages done over the summer while my kiddies are gone and so far I only have 4 pages...so please call me if you ever want to get together to scrapbook like we used to. (Darn you for moving!) :)

Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!They definitely grow too fast.