Thursday, June 5, 2008

The last two weeks have been long and fun! We spent three nice days in Park City at Cory's parents timeshare. We swam and I bought all the kids summer clothes at the outlet stores there. We were home for two days and then went to St. George. We spent two days with Teisha and Johnny. Then we went to a Allen family reunion. It was so fun seeing all the cousions I have not seen in awhile. I can't believe how big all their kids are getting. Then when we got home all 3 kids came down with tonsolitis. Poor things! Lucky Gunner only had to miss one day of school. His official last day of school is tomorrow, which I know he is excited about. Cory is being interviewed for a new job, that would be days!! Yes I am a little excited to have him join me in the crazy evenings, just for a little help! Taya was interviewed for kindergarten and more than likely will go to full days kindergarten, or so we hope!

2 comments:

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

Hope Cory gets the days job. That would be AWESOME for you guys! Good luck!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Congrats! I hope all works out for you! Email me michelle@utahautosales.com and I'll invite you to our blog. Send me your parents and syblings emails too, Please! :)